Tuesday 26 July 2011

Swimming!

Today I went swimming and sneaked in the 16 and over Jacuzzi  :)


I particularly loovvee under water swimming! Its quiet, relaxing, and very ... me and my dream world.
Goggles are my swimming best friend as it helps me see under water like a tropical and beautiful fish :)


The Jacuzzi was really funny as I've never been in one before and I wasn't actually allowed in there but hey! I went in anyway, but of course I climbed out every minute just in case LOL!


Do you enjoy swimming? Or even just take lessons!


Thanks for reading!
(I think my harry potter blog has disappeared?)


Anyway!...
Cyar Laters Readers!:)
From Sacha and Millie (the puppy)
xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love swimming and I'm going today again with my best friend, I don't do lessons! That sounds really fun!

    ReplyDelete